- NIL Upon arrival at Kuala Lumpur International Airport and clearing customs formalities, our representative will be at the arrival hall to meet and greet you and assist with your transfer to hotel.
- After clearing check in formalities in hotel, the rest of the day is leisure for you to relax in room or enjoying hotel facilities.
Day 2 (B)
- Breakfast At 0930hrs, proceed for Half Day Kuala Lumpur City Tour and this is a must excursion for first time visitors to Kuala Lumpur.
- They say the best way to get to know a new city is through a tour. This interesting tour will unveil the beauty and charm of the old and new Kuala Lumpur known as the “Garden City of Lights”. See the contrast of the magnificent skyscrapers against buildings of the colonial days. The KL city tour will take you few many of the highlights that this beautiful city has to offer. By the end of the tour, you will probably feel as if you have “seen” the soul of Kuala Lumpur!
- Tour Highlights:Petronas Twin Towers (Photo stop) Handicraft Centre Cocoa Boutique King’s Palace (Photo stop) National Monument National Museum (Including entrance fee) National Mosque (Photo stop) Sultan Abdul Samad Building The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the fascinating city on your own.
Day 3 (B)
- The rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore the fascinating city on your own. Kuala Lumpur city is eminent for shopping, dining & nightlife. Besides you have plenty of attractions in Kuala Lumpur such Bird Park which is home to over 3000 birds, National Zoo, Batu Cave OR you can visit PETRONAS Towers, Suria KLCC which is a six story shopping center that includes shops, rides, a cinema, supermarkets, and a variety of dining options including food courts.
Day 4 (B)
- Check out and transfer to Kuala Lumpur Airport for your flight to onwards destination.