- Arrive.Check-in to a suitable hotel in Abu Dhabi
- Half day city tour including a visit to the city’s waterfront Corniche. If you want a more cultural experience, head to the Emirates Heritage Club Village, Emirates Palace is an exercise in glitz and glam, and provides a great view of the sparkling Etihad Towers, and easy access to the UAE Presidential Palace—Abu Dhabi is the country’s capital.The most beautiful place in Abu Dhabi is the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque.
Day 2 (B)
- After breakfast, a visit to the recently opened Louvre Abu Dhabi and the Formula 1 Abu Dhabi race track, not to mention adjacent Ferrari World and Yas Water World.
- Morning at leisure to explore on your own or for some retail therapy.
- Depart for the airport for your onward trip.