- Upon arrival at Penang International Airport and clearing customs formalities, our representative will be at the arrival hall to meet and greet you and assist with your transfer to hotel.
- Check in to your hotel of accommodation and rest of the day is at leisure for you to explore fascinating city on your own.
Day 2 (B, L)
- At 0900Hhrs, get ready for your Half Day Penang Island Tour.
- Malaysian Art Batik, Countryside, Fruits & Spice Stall, Penang Snake Temple, Colonial Penang Museum
- Explore Penang Island also known as the ‘Pearl of the Orient’. It first achieved fame during the famous spice trade era, trade in the island was recorded as far back as the Ming Dynasty in the 15th Century. Drive along the famous stretch of Batu Feringghi Road and enjoy panoramic views of the ocean. Head to the Batik Factory to see and to learn the traditional techniques of producing this exquisite Malay textile using wax and dye.
- Pass by the lush and green landscape of local fruit and spice plantations. Stop at a fruit stall for an introduction to local fruits and the spices of nutmeg and clove. Next, visit the famous Snake Temple which was originally named the ‘Temple of the Azure Cloud’ in honour of the beauty of Penang’s sky. Pit vipers now adorn the altars in the temple. On the way back, view Penang Bridge, one of the longest bridges in the world and which links the island to the mainland. Before returning to the hotel, stop by at the Penang Colonial Museum, experience the unique lifestyle of both the British administrators & wealthy merchants in Penang, appreciate the intricate art form from the past and the influences of the British on Penangites.
- Return back to your hotel of accommodation and rest of the day is at leisure.
Day 3 (B)
- Rest of the day is leisure for you to explore the fascinating town on your own as Penang is wellknows with beaches and a number of historical and religious sites as the island of Penang is considered the “Pearl of Southeast Asia. Acres and acres of smooth, sandy beaches along its coastline provide the perfect avenue for a variety of beach sports and water sports activities, with a few companies along its length offering such facilities. /li>
Day 4 (B)
- Breakfast Check out and transfer to Penang Airport for your flight to onwards destination.